Which payment options are supported at the Orange Jungle Skateshop?
When choosing PayPal Plus you have the choice of four different payment methods.
You can choose between direct debit, credit card, purchase on account or simply PayPal.
- Direct debit: Payment is made by direct debit.
- Credit card: The deposited credit card will be charged with the payment amount via PayPal.
- Purchase on account: If you select this payment method, you will receive an invoice from us and a payment instruction from PayPal.
- PayPal: If you choose this payment method you will be redirected to the PayPal website. You will then be asked to log in with your account and confirm the payment. As soon as this is done you will be redirected to our store. A short time later you will receive a payment confirmation from PayPal via email. As soon as we have the payment confirmation from PayPal, your order will be processed.
*you will receive an invoice by email no matter which payment method you choose.
Klarna 14 days invoice
If you choose Klarna Invoice, you have 14 days from the invoice date to pay your invoice. You pay only when you have received the goods. Your invoice will be sent to you by email or by post.
Your advantages of Klarna Invoice are: you can look at the goods before you pay for them and with the Klarna App you can register returns with Klarna and also have an overview of all your orders.
Klarna installment purchase
When choosing Klarna Installment Purchase, you have the option to pay for your purchase in flexible or fixed installments.
If you choose the fixed installments you have the choice between 3, 6 and 12 months. With the flexible installments you determine the pace yourself.
Your advantages of Klarna installment purchase:
- you have a longer period to pay your bill
- You can get an overview in the Klarna app at any time.
- you get a monthly invoice for the remaining amount due
Klarna direct (instant bank transfer)
If you choose Klarna direct, you can pay by instant bank transfer without sending your account details to us. The procedure is as follows:
- you select your country and then specify the bank that should perform the transfer. You only need to enter the BIC, BLZ or the name of your bank.
- now you log in with your online banking data, this information is encrypted and sent to your bank. Then you have to enter your TAN for confirmation. For security reasons, each TAN can only be used once. After the transfer is completed, we will receive a real-time transaction confirmation.
- after the transaction is completed, you will receive a summary of your transfer and an order confirmation from us.
- encrypted transmission of your data
- fast payment and thus your order is faster with you
Bank transfer (prepayment)
By choosing this payment method you pay your order in advance and it will be processed and shipped after we receive your payment.
Since the payment transfer and the payment verification take some time, it may take a few days until your order can be shipped, usually the shipping time increases by 2-3 days.
Is the OJ Skate online shop safe?
Of course! Our shop is SSL-secured. At the top left of the browser you should see a locked padlock. The URL also contains “https”. The "s" stands for secure, which means that all of your data is encrypted.